Sunflash’s Affiliations / Partnerships:
We seek Companies/organization that has the capability to provide Products & Services that enhance Sunflash Technological solutions.
HARDWARE Supply, Installation and Commissioning
- Sunflash endeavors to partner with reputable suppliers and manufacturers to provide full range ICT hardware and products required, from prompt shipment of goods to large-scale installation and commissioning of any project on time.
- Sunflash supplies communication servers and accessories, computers, PCs, Notebooks, Servers, Printers, Scanners, Equipment room power back-up systems and related accessories among others, to meet customer requirements in any area of business.
Some of the benefits you stand to get at Sunflash include:
- Advice on product selection to suit your requirements from our experienced sales/technical support team A structural system of account management and administration to ensure smooth order processing Cost effective stocking combined with rapid dispatch of goods.
- Because of the focused business strategy that we have adopted, we continually explore ways in which we can optimize on existing services by offering structural cabling designs that connects data processing equipment, personal computers, Local Area Network, PABX’s and office equipment to each other and to outside networks to provide a total information transport system over common medium.
Software support & systems integration
Integrating different technologies from multiple vendors within a single coherent ICT system is one of the biggest challenges facing businesses today. With qualified Software supply Partners and employees, we ensure the quality of after- sales service and support to our end-users.
We provide support services:
- Planning, Designing, Installation, Upgrading, Migrating and support Solutions for Call monitoring/logging, systems maintenance, voice mails, auto attendants, unified messaging and call centers applications.
- Wide area networking using Routers and modems.
- Sunflash addresses every element of an ICT investment, from Business consulting to facilities management and training. This enables us to eliminate technology risks on the part of customer thereby freeing them to concentrate on what they do best – running their businesses